This is the time of year when most of us are hanging outside and regularly throwing hot dogs or burgers on the grill. How organized is your backyard grill or BBQ space? You might want to check out these simple ideas to guarantee an easy and organized grilling experience. Click on any of the product images shared in this article to find out where to get them for yourself!
1) Consolidate those grilling utensils - Use a hanging system, bucket or nearby drawer to contain all utensils in one place.
2) Containerize your spices – Channel your inner pitmaster by using a caddy, basket or plastic container to keep all necessary rubs and grilling spices at close range.
3) Holster the covers – A large hanging organizer, like the options shown below, is perfect for rolling up and storing grill covers while not in use. Mount one in the garage or on the side of the grill somewhere away from the heat for easy access.
4) Have a flat surface handy – If your grill doesn’t come with built-in prep surfaces, stage a prep station or pull a small table close to where you are working to more easily manage plates, meats and veggies while cooking.
5) Always keep an extra propane tank filled to prevent mid-cooking outages. There's nothing that will kill your backyard bash quicker than half cooked burgers!
Taking the time to think through your grill's organizing needs and carefully stage solutions for greater functionality will make you less captive to your grill and help to ensure that your next BBQ leaves you with plenty of time for relaxing and enjoying the experience.